Nicole is a social media marketing and digital content professional, specializing in food and lifestyle industries. She combines her 7 years of experience in creative writing, editorial management and visual content creation with a passion for human connection--on and offline--to tell compelling brand stories.
Nicole executes all aspects of social media marketing: strategy, brand voice development, integrated marketing initiatives, start-to-finish photo/video production, customer service management, long and short form copywriting, and furthering influencer relationships. She is scrappy, enthusiastic and thrives on challenges.
Social Media Community and Growth Management
Photo and Video Content Creation
Food and Product Styling
Brand Building and Integrated Marketing Campaigns
Customer Service Strategy and Execution
Influencer Relationship Management
- Start-to-finish visual content production including food/product styling, talent, photography, videography, and editing.
- Social media photo and video production for retail customers like Williams Sonoma, Sur la Table, Goop, Costco, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Sam's Club.
- Managing 6 unique kitchenware brands on social media from strategy to daily posting.
- Development of snappy social media copy unique to each brand's identity and customer base.
- Quantifying and digesting KPI numbers.
- Social media advertising to both a local and national audience.
Social Media Manager
ZWILLING J.A. Henckels
July 2015 - Present
Social Media PR and Content Manager
July 2014 - May 2016
- Created content calendars and drove digital media strategy for clients.
- Developed and edited on-brand web copy, corporate messaging and social media content.
- Managed and engaged digital communities.
- Built strategic marketing programs, alliances and partnerships on behalf of clients.
- Created and managed the production of social media photo/video.
- Created of all content, website design, branding and printed products.
- Designed, sewed and hand-dyed natural textiles and apparel using foraged plant dyes.
- Curated vintage items.
- Managed Thicket and Thistle blog, online shop, Etsy storefront and wholesale orders.
- Developed content for blogs, websites, email, social media and print pieces.
- Created a content calendar and social strategy specific to the needs of each retail shop or restaurant’s needs.
- Coordinated with H&H small businesses and the creative team to execute photo and design elements.
- Researched, wrote, and edited PR and marketing copy.
- Grew content reach through social platforms and digital publications.
- Built and deployed a new customer service program through Desk.com and Salesforce that engages social and traditional lines of customer communications to increase response efficiency across departments to all 100+ restaurants.
- Cultivated customer relationship culture to extend outside restaurant walls.
- Planned and organized daily posts to social media channels.
- Responded to brand's mentions and feedback on social media and review sites.
- Managed loyalty program and general inquiries across social and traditional channels.
- Assisted in creating on-brand marketing campaigns.
- Recruited and managed contributor network, overseeing the production of weekly blogs, video and feature stories, while maintaining editorial voice and direction.
- Assisted in driving digital strategy and social media initiatives.
- Maintained all social media channels.
- Attended key digital events and blogger meetups.
- Helped with key travel and lifestyle bloggers and maintain third party syndication relationships.
- Responsible for packaging and pitching Wayfare Magazine and the See Jane Fly Network to potential media partners and bloggers.
- Drove content strategy, fostered external partnerships and stayed at the forefront of digital brand building.
See Jane Fly Network
May 2010 - September 2010
- Managed relationships between the product and syndication contacts of travel and style companies.
- Contributed editorial content and web curation through product scouting and travel experience.
- Managed relationships between the product and syndication contacts of eco-conscious style and living companies.
- Created editorial content through environmentally based research.
- Planned and organized daily social media posts.
- Performed various office assistant duties.