Nicole is a social media marketing and digital content professional, specializing in lifestyle and food industries. She combines her experience in creative writing and editorial management with a passion for human connection--on and offline--to tell compelling stories and gather engaged audiences. From building blogger campaigns and developing brand-specific content to cultivating a 1:1 customer service model that extends outside the walls of a fast casual restaurant, Nicole continues to break into new territories of engagement.
Social Media Expertise
CRM Strategy and Execution
Content Organization, Creation and Management
Integrated Marketing Campaigns
Special Events Management
Author/Blogger Management and Site Moderation
Social Media PR and Content Manager
May 2012 - Present
- Creating content calendars and driving digital media strategy for clients.
- Developing and editing on-brand web copy, corporate messaging and social media content.
- Digital community management.
Developing strategic marketing programs, alliances and partnerships on behalf of clients.
Developing programs that extended the reach of existing marketing programs.
- Production manager to visual media like music videos and photography.
- Creation of all content, website design, branding and printed products.
- Designing, sewing and hand-dyeing natural textiles and apparel using foraged plant dyes.
- Curating vintage items for resale.
- Managing Thicket and Thistle blog, online shop, Etsy storefront and wholesale orders.
- Developed content for blogs, websites, email, social media and print pieces.
- Created content calendars and social strategy specific to the needs of each retail shop or restaurant.
- Coordinated with The H&H small businesses and the creative team to execute photo and design elements.
- Researched, wrote and edited copy pertaining to public relations and marketing campaigns.
- Found new ways to grow content reach on social platforms and digital publications.
- Assisted the creative team with various projects like branding meetings, events and photo/styling sessions.
- Responsible for general editing and proofreading of all creative based publications.
- Created on-brand marketing campaigns and digital content.
- Planned and organized daily posts to social media channels.
- Cultivated customer relationship culture to extend outside restaurant walls.
- Built and deployed a new customer service program through Desk.com and Salesforce that engages social and traditional lines of customer communications to increase response efficiency across departments to all 100+ restaurants
- Responded to brand's mentions and feedback on social media and review sites.
- Managed loyalty program and general inquiries across social and traditional channels.
- Recruited and managed contributor network, overseeing the production of weekly blogs, video and feature stories, while maintaining editorial voice and direction.
- Assisted in driving digital strategy and social media initiatives.
- Maintained all social media channels.
- Attended key digital events and blogger meetups.
- Helped with key travel and lifestyle bloggers and maintain third party syndication relationships.
- Responsible for packaging and pitching Wayfare Magazine and the See Jane Fly Network to potential media partners and bloggers.
- Drove content strategy, fostered external partnerships and stayed at the forefront of digital brand building.
See Jane Fly Network
May 2010 - September 2010
- Managed relationships between the product and syndication contacts of travel and style companies.
- Contributed editorial content and web curation through product scouting and travel experience.
- Managed relationships between the product and syndication contacts of eco-conscious style and living companies.
- Created editorial content through environmentally based research.
- Planned and organized daily posts.
- Performed various office assistant duties.